Albion Presents the 2nd Annual Wicked 5-Aside Tournament
$300 Per team.
Adult Brackets 18 and up
High School Brackets 2006-2003
Youth Brackets 2012-2007
Last years event brought over 28 teams. Register Now to reserve your spot!
- All restarts are indirect
- Goals can only be scored from the offensive half
- Own goals can be scored anywhere on the field
- At 6 fouls, a penalty kick will be awarded to the opposing team. Both teams need to stand behind the half line until the ball is kicked.
- Guest side always kicks off
- 5 players on the field, including the goalkeeper.
- Youth, all girl’s teams, and all boy’s teams are permitted.
- Adults Need at least 1 Female on the field at all times.
- Subbing is on the fly. The player coming off the field must be within the white line before the player from the bench can step on the field.
- Three-line violation: A ball kicked or thrown over all three lines in the air towards the opponent’s goal without touching another player, the perimeter wall, or the referee is an illegal three-line pass. The ball will be brought back to the center spot of the first red line it crossed, and a free kick awarded to the other.
If the Ball gets stuck in a side goal it is an indirect kick.
If the ball hits the net it is an indirect free kick
Tackles need to be ball only. (Boarding is an automatic Red Card) Our fields are constructed of metal walls. Player safety is top priority.
· Points System:
· 3 Points for a win, 1 point for a Tie, 0 for a loss.
· If a tie accrues, goal differential will be the tie breaker
- Game Length: Two 13min halves with a 3 min halftime